Special Needs Scholarship
· Student must reside in Wisconsin.
· Student must have an IEP or services plan in effect.
· Within the last 5 years the student must have applied to attend another public school through open enrollment, been denied enrollment. If a parent appealed the decision, the appeal must have been denied.
· Students are accepted at first come, first serve basis.
· Student cannot be simultaneously enrolled in other schooling.
· Student applications can be made at any time during the school year.
· Schools that are interested in participating in the SNS should contact School Choice Wisconsin to set up a meeting to learn more about participation. For more information, please see DPI’s website link here